New Smoker

USMC Hitman

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just picked up my Pro Series 850 yesterday. Like many, I'm having problems getting it to connect to WiFi. I'm going to move it closed to the house tonight to see if that helps. The IT light continually blinks. The strange part is that I downloaded the app, and when I tried connecting it says my grill is already registered to another email. I'm wondering if my app is finding a neighbor's grill since mine isn't connected. Got tired of it last night and figured I'd look into it more tonight after work.

I've had a Char-Grill side draft for a while and decided I wanted the convenience of a pellet grill. Sill have to set up my Smoke4 probes and find my hot and cool spots before I throw the fist cook into it.

Very true. Going to try and figure it out myself first, but I will be ready to call them before I got too wrapped around the axel.
Used the upgraded controller with new firmware yesterday. The old app does not work. Anyone know where to find a new app?

Used the upgraded controller with new firmware yesterday. The old app does not work. Anyone know where to find a new app?
I searched for SMOKE IT, all caps and that was the new one. The old one has lower case letters. That was in the Google play store.

I searched for SMOKE IT, all caps and that was the new one. The old one has lower case letters. That was in the Google play store.
Got it and it actually works. A little finicky at 1st but am thrilled to have it working. It does show the new 10 degree increments. Not as pretty as the old version wit the smoke but it does what it's designed to do.

Thanks

Got it and it actually works. A little finicky at 1st but am thrilled to have it working. It does show the new 10 degree increments. Not as pretty as the old version wit the smoke but it does what it's designed to do.

Thanks
I agree,glad you found it

These smokers run on electricity, bluetooth and wifi....these are not Weber Charcoal grills. If something is not working, 99% of your problems require a call to customer service. Your issue/problem will be answered/resolved much quicker than waiting for responses here. I guess you would rather hear from members who might be 7 beers into a 36 pack, than to talk to a sober person in customer service, who is paid to solve your problem(s).....I just don't get it

These smokers run on electricity, bluetooth and wifi....these are not Weber Charcoal grills. If something is not working, 99% of your problems require a call to customer service. Your issue/problem will be answered/resolved much quicker than waiting for responses here. I guess you would rather hear from members who might be 7 beers into a 36 pack, than to talk to a sober person in customer service, who is paid to solve your problem(s).....I just don't get it
I agree, it's not that we don't want to help or that we are not willing to help. But it is certainly quicker to call customer service. Lots of times thats what you are going to get for an answer here anyway. On the flip side of that I do remember being new and wanting to reach out here for answers.

Latest Discussions

Back