New Pit Boss owner

gooose53

Reaction score
Thought I had done this but I guess I haven't. Been grilling and smoking for years. Own 3 WSM's; 2 22in. and 1 18in. Have a Backwoods Competitor that I competed with for 10 years. Was the 2010 BBQ champion for South Carolina in the SCBA. Been wanting a pellet grill and my neighbor bought me one.

Welcome! Is there a place to live on the other side of your neighbor? I've been wanting an offset smoker........lol

Welcome! Is there a place to live on the other side of your neighbor? I've been wanting an offset smoker........lol
He's a good guy! His wife passed recently and my wife and I helped him out with her whenever he needed it. I think he was trying to pay us back for the time we spent but, it wasn't necessary, we've lived across from them for over 20 years. What are neighbors for anyway?

He's a good guy! His wife passed recently and my wife and I helped him out with her whenever he needed it. I think he was trying to pay us back for the time we spent but, it wasn't necessary, we've lived across from them for over 20 years. What are neighbors for.
I know what your saying, we've been close to our neighbor for 10 years and consider her to be family.

Latest Discussions

Back