00SVT

Reaction score
New here, not to Smoking. Have had my 1150 Pro series almost a year. Had a couple small issues. Over all its been Rock Solid. I recently added the tabletop Pro Series to my lineup. Has a Fan. Issue that I am working to get a replacement for. I also have a Stick burner, Blackstone, a E series Blackstone and a Gas/Charcoal Combo. We love us some outdoor cooking you could say.

Welcome! I hardly ever cook inside even in sub zero weather. Why would you!

I was out with 11 degree weather about a month ago with some snow on the Ground. Used my insulator Blanket, had no issues of any kind.
Nice! It's worth it for sure!

Hello! New to the forum, but I’ve been smoking for quite some time. Got my PBV pro series last summer and I’m enjoying it! I use it weekly and wouldn’t know what to do without a smoker! Can life get better? Yep, as long as there’s smoke involved!

Attachments

• 4ABCC116-C27B-481A-AFD3-24FFDF177591.jpeg
    4ABCC116-C27B-481A-AFD3-24FFDF177591.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 9
Hello! New to the forum, but I’ve been smoking for quite some time. Got my PBV pro series last summer and I’m enjoying it! I use it weekly and wouldn’t know what to do without a smoker! Can life get better? Yep, as long as there’s smoke involved!
Welcome to the group

Latest Discussions

Back