New Member, Old Griller

starplee

Reaction score
Greetings all! I have a Pit Boss Pro Series 1100. I bought it two years ago at Lowe's and haven't had any issues with it, as of yet (knock on wood!) I joined primarily to see how everyone is doing, and to perhaps pick up or assist in a trick or two. I have smoked everything from a brisket, turkey, pork shoulder (Boston Butt), ribs, chicken, vegetables, to macaroni and cheese and more. I am happy to be a part of the Pit Boss family!

Greetings all! I have a Pit Boss Pro Series 1100. I bought it two years ago at Lowe's and haven't had any issues with it, as of yet (knock on wood!) I joined primarily to see how everyone is doing, and to perhaps pick up or assist in a trick or two. I have smoked everything from a brisket, turkey, pork shoulder (Boston Butt), ribs, chicken, vegetables, to macaroni and cheese and more. I am happy to be a part of the Pit Boss family!
Welcome and feel free to chime in.
Take a look through previous posts. You may find something you want to comment on.
Don't worry how old the post is, we resurrect old topics frequently.

welcome since you have had yours for so long may be you can help others im always looking for other methods of cooking ribs or butts or recipes

Latest Discussions

Back