New Lockhart Owner

Xmasguy

Reaction score
Just bought the Platinum Lockhart. Assembled it and electronics were not connected and wires to the lights were not attached either. New control board should be here on Friday. Hope snow melts so I can take pictures of lights and send them to PITBOSS.

That seems to be a common thing. A lot of them don't work out of the box. I imagine the Lockhart is something that will not be made anymore as Pit Boss will come up with something (hopefully) better because of all the issues. I imagine your would've been fine if everything was connected. Can't believe they packaged it like that, but then again it came from China. Perhaps you could connect them yourself and then save the parts PB sends as backup?

Snow? I saw our weather guy yesterday talking about Denver. He said it was 96 one day and snow the next!

That seems to be a common thing. A lot of them don't work out of the box. I imagine the Lockhart is something that will not be made anymore as Pit Boss will come up with something (hopefully) better because of all the issues. I imagine your would've been fine if everything was connected. Can't believe they packaged it like that, but then again it came from China. Perhaps you could connect them yourself and then save the parts PB sends as backup?

Snow? I saw our weather guy yesterday talking about Denver. He said it was 96 one day and snow the next!
Yeah played golf 97 degrees next evening 25 and snow. Now it's supposed to be in the 70s this weekend.

Welcome to the forum @Xmasguy - Sucks to have that issue right out of the box, but hopefully they will make it right for you.

Just bought the Platinum Lockhart. Assembled it and electronics were not connected and wires to the lights were not attached either. New control board should be here on Friday. Hope snow melts so I can take pictures of lights and send them to PITBOSS.
My board was also bad when assembled but received a new one 5 days later. Has been working great for the last 3 weeks. App works on iPad and android but can only monitor, can’t change temp, turn on lights or turn off using app.

Latest Discussions

Back