New guy

Mccadden71

Reaction score
Hey all, just stumbled across this forum while looking for answers to problems I'm having with my austin xl. Just purchased this grill not even a week ago. Grilled on it once and am now getting the lo1 error when I power it on. I'm hearing horror stories of the pitboss cs and wondering if I should just invest in their wifi controller? Not sure if there is an easy fix for the error and if the wifi controller is any better.

L01 is the version of the firmware/controller board.
I have the Lockhart and had to get the control board replaced.
It reads L02.

Try customer service they will send you a new controller for free. Personally I don't think the wifi version is worth the cost because people have issues with the app.

Hey all, just stumbled across this forum while looking for answers to problems I'm having with my austin xl. Just purchased this grill not even a week ago. Grilled on it once and am now getting the lo1 error when I power it on. I'm hearing horror stories of the pitboss cs and wondering if I should just invest in their wifi controller? Not sure if there is an easy fix for the error and if the wifi controller is any better.
welcome to the forum. Try holding the power buttom for a few seconds and let it go and see if that clears it up if not then it is a bad controller.

Latest Discussions

Back