New cooking towel

Sparky

Reaction score
One of my Father’s Day presents
B8DC00EB-ECB2-452B-B9B3-63F1F6BB180F.jpeg

Nice ... Have you have any issues with your easy ash clean up? Mine doesn't clean the burn pot and the ash piles up eventually catching the pellets in the auger... Super annoying... Smoke starts coming out of the hopper ... Just want to see if I have a defected unit and need to call for a exchange

I’ve read ever where about that. I’m using paint stir stick to help clean the pot before I start cooking. This is my first real cook, so we’ll see what happens.

Got 2 helper today

Attachments

• 1824639D-33BF-4052-ABB8-CFA67360384F.jpeg
    1824639D-33BF-4052-ABB8-CFA67360384F.jpeg
    521.6 KB · Views: 54
Nice ... Have you have any issues with your easy ash clean up? Mine doesn't clean the burn pot and the ash piles up eventually catching the pellets in the auger... Super annoying... Smoke starts coming out of the hopper ... Just want to see if I have a defected unit and need to call for a exchange

I got the KC Combo as well if I’m doing some quick cooks I won’t do a deep cleaning but after big cooks like 6+ hour cooks I still stick my vacuum in it and clean out the pot haven’t had any issues that way, the built in brush is okay it seems after small cooks to use but after the long cooks I have to use a vacuum.

Latest Discussions

Back