NBA Playoffs 2020

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any NBA Fans on the forum? I'm a huge Mavericks fan. Hoping they pull off an upset tonight! These games have been really fun to watch so far.

MikeInFla

Staff member
Reaction score
I have only been able to catch a few games, not near as many as I would like. Same with baseball. Enjoy seeing both of these sports being played. As a kid I lived outside of Detroit (my dad moved us to Tennessee when I was 10). So I have always been a Pistons and a Tigers fan and a casual Lions fan (since they stink so bad hahaha).

I gotta say the NBA is putting up some HUGE scores lately.

Sparky

Reaction score
Any NBA Fans on the forum? I'm a huge Mavericks fan. Hoping they pull off an upset tonight! These games have been really fun to watch so far.
primeone are you in Dallas? I’m a Ranger & Cowboy fan

DaveXDm9

Staff member
Reaction score

I am still a Chicago bull fan even without Jordan.

Mavericks have a solid team Doncic is a stud what huge pick up for the Mavs. Porzingis is a solid PF and Seth Curry will help this team. The Mavs have to find a way stop Leonard and George those two are dynamic duo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ugh, what a terrible loss for the Mavs! Now I just got home Houston can represent Texas and get the job done ;)

Latest Discussions