My controller is erratic

unosprky

Reaction score
Would it be necessary for my controller to be updated as I bought my PB1100PS2 last year and used about 4 times with erratic temperatures and not keeping temperature right etc.

Not sure how to fix?

Thanks

Be sure probe is clean as someone mentioned. I had the same problem, temp would start to come up then drop. First don't use the app see what that does. I called customer service and they sent out a new controller, 10 minutes later I had the unit on, 30 minutes later temps were holding at 300 and beginning to normalize in the grill. I have a 850 pro purchased right at the end of the year. The customer service is great. Takes about a week to get the part in.

They don't honor their warranty. I need 2 control panels. Buyer beware
They have been great with their warranties in my experience. There were delays because of the shipping crisis but everything I've had problems with has been covered without question. I have two Pitboss smokers and both have had warranty replacements.

They don't honor their warranty. I need 2 control panels. Buyer beware
I see in at least four different topics you are making the point they don’t honor their warranty. Could you provide specific details about what they would not honor and why they would not do so? Such would be useful to those of us that own a Pit Boss.

Would it be necessary for my controller to be updated as I bought my PB1100PS2 last year and used about 4 times with erratic temperatures and not keeping temperature right etc.

Not sure how to fix?

Thanks
Did you know about the air gap mod?
I have the same pit and filled the gap with tin foil for now and now the temps are very stable!

Latest Discussions

Back