🔥 What's Smoking/Cooking on your Pit Boss?

Yes!with app open and operating-
-hit home button.
-hit grill button.
-onbthis screen notice the gear top right cornet.
- tap gear.
-Select GRAPH-LYTICS !
Pretty cool stuff!
That's awesome, thanks! I was wondering why this ap didn't have it.

starting point... brisket... ending point

Attachments

• 20220702_063134.jpg
    20220702_063134.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 18
  • 20220702_175426 (2).jpg
    20220702_175426 (2).jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 16
Did a 7.5lb frozen pork butt for the 4th. Thawed it, rubbed it with mustard and killer hogs hot bbq rub. Stuck a few garlic cloves in her for good luck. Started the cook at 830a on my PB850 using comp blend pellets, at 225 deg. My PB temp probe measured at 1130p (15hrs) was 164. Not wanting to leave the smoker unattended overnight, I moved the butt to my crock pot for the remaining overnight slow /low cook. At 600a it was a perfect 198-205 using my therm instant read, it was just as tender (like hot knife in butter) as Malcolm Reed describes it. After pulling it and separating out the fat, put it in the fridge until the party that night. Warmed it back up in the crock pot, and the party people devoured it as pulled pork sliders (king rolls).

Last edited:
Sorry for sharing another jerky video but once again the Pit Boss turned out another great batch of jerkey for our family gathering. Pretty sure my granddaughters husband was grabbing it by the fistful.
Those look amazing! Any tips? I haven't done jerky on mine yet

A really good smoked, juicy turkey breast from my PitBoss has eluded me until now. Smoked with BM hickory, LJ Char-Hickory and a little BM gourmet blend in the smoke tube.
My wife said best turkey she’s ever had. Goal was to beat a Texas smoked turkey breast. Done, but need another go at it.
Served with grill sweet potatoes, chipotle dipping sauce and slaw.
9AB1E499-5CD3-49C4-A40C-E6A1A0B0FE36.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back