KC Combo NOT connecting to “ Smoke IT” app

PowellRacing73

Reaction score
Hey guys
Have had my Kc combo for a month or so and it’s been working fine until a few days ago the unit won’t connect to the Smoke IT app. Wondering if there is any reset I can do on the unit. I have emailed pit boss directly but I haven’t got anything back.
thanks ?

Hey guys
Have had my Kc combo for a month or so and it’s been working fine until a few days ago the unit won’t connect to the Smoke IT app. Wondering if there is any reset I can do on the unit. I have emailed pit boss directly but I haven’t got anything back.
thanks ?

They sent me a number to call because they don’t deal with the app. I still haven’t been able to connect

I know it has been a few months since you have had your problem PowellRacing73 but the way I reset the app was to go in the phone setting on android and then to apps. Then find the smoke it app click on it and then click on storage. Clear the cache then clear the data. Then I force stopped the app. When I started the app back up it ran through all the initial setup steps and I was back on the app. Then all I had to do to turn wifi on was go in to smoke it setting and add wifi password and click on check mark and done. Steps should be about the same on iPhone but not sure. I had to rest mine due to changing wifi password and this worked great for me. Hope this helps anyone that needs to reset there wifi.

Getting my KC shortly. Do any of these reported Smoke IT problems keep you from smoking without the use of the App? I can live with the KC in manual until PB fixes this. They should, they are getting a lot of bad feedback everywhere on the web.

Getting my KC shortly. Do any of these reported Smoke IT problems keep you from smoking without the use of the App? I can live with the KC in manual until PB fixes this. They should, they are getting a lot of bad feedback everywhere on the web.
you can use it manually, that's what I do since the app doesn't work good.
but I have the 850 pro series not the KC.

Back