I Want More Smoke

SeniorChief

Reaction score
I have a new 100PCS2 smoker/grill. There is no "SMOKE" setting on my control panel. How do I get more smoke? My Smoke Tube just arrived which will help. Seems like all recipes say to turn it to "SMOKE"...which of course that is not an option on my smoker. I just filled my 12" smoke tube to see how long it lasts.
IMG_1167.jpeg
IMG_1171.jpeg

I have a new 100PCS2 smoker/grill. There is no "SMOKE" setting on my control panel. How do I get more smoke? My Smoke Tube just arrived which will help. Seems like all recipes say to turn it to "SMOKE"...which of course that is not an option on my smoker. I just filled my 12" smoke tube to see how long it lasts.View attachment 2006View attachment 2007
I’ve never seen a pitboss without a smoke setting P button on it. My 820 does. Please update

But it might have an "S" setting. The 850 does.
Right the 850 has a Smoke setting but not an adjustable P setting. The older controllers have an adjustable P setting which is different from the smoke setting on the new PID controllers.

I have a new 100PCS2 smoker/grill. There is no "SMOKE" setting on my control panel. How do I get more smoke? My Smoke Tube just arrived which will help. Seems like all recipes say to turn it to "SMOKE"...which of course that is not an option on my smoker. I just filled my 12" smoke tube to see how long it lasts.View attachment 2006View attachment 2007
Does it have a “S” setting when u push the dial in if so that’s ur smoke setting I believe. That’s how my 1150PS2 is.

It should have a setting that looks like a FIVE (5). It is actually an "S" for smoke. If it doesn't contact PB customer support. The smoke tubes do help. a 12 inch tube will smoke for 4 to 6 hours. I smoked a pork shoulder yesterday and used 2 smoke tubes. You can burn wood chips in it as well but they don't last near as long as the pellets. Sometimes I mix them up and put in some chips and put in some pellets.

Latest Discussions

Back