I goofed!

MikeInFla

Staff member
Reaction score
Gonna go country style ribs today on the Copperhead vertical. Decided it was time to clean the glass door because I could no longer see inside. Typically I use 3 cleaners. That Totally Awesome cleaner from Dollar General, Windex and a citrus degrease spray. Well today I grabbed the wrong bottle. The citrus bottle is blue. So I grabbed a blue bottle and sprayed it on THICK! I noticed it smelled different. Looked at it and I grabbed the wrong bottle! I accidentally used the bottle of convertible top cleaner o_O

Whoops! That stuff is expensive too! So I'll hose it off and reclean with the right stuff.

Gonna go country style ribs today on the Copperhead vertical. Decided it was time to clean the glass door because I could no longer see inside. Typically I use 3 cleaners. That Totally Awesome cleaner from Dollar General, Windex and a citrus degrease spray. Well today I grabbed the wrong bottle. The citrus bottle is blue. So I grabbed a blue bottle and sprayed it on THICK! I noticed it smelled different. Looked at it and I grabbed the wrong bottle! I accidentally used the bottle of convertible top cleaner o_O

Whoops! That stuff is expensive too! So I'll hose it off and reclean with the right stuff.

I think all of us had a mishap or two over the years like that.
Absolutely!

Did something similar you need to try and get leather cleaner off a hard wood floor
Wife thought It was funny but she wasn't the one who had to get it off
Now I actually read the bottle 🤔

Latest Discussions

Back