How to get someone from Danson's/Pit Boss to respond?

I may go that route if the welding blanket doesn't cut it.

Had my first full run on the smoker since receiving the new board. Worked well and did some beef short ribs. Great to be back in business!

I have been trying to get through to ANYBODY since July! JULY!! I've called, left messages for a call back - NEVER received a call back. Got on the website and opened a case. It looked promising when somebody apologized and asked for my address and said that they would get it sent out. After several weeks of no parts showing up, I got back on the website to check the case and it was DELETED!! It's October 22nd!! I've gotten NOTHING! I am sooo damn mad since I bought this grill for my son for his birthday and when you spend that amount of money on a grill - the least they can do is provide decent customer service!!
Still waiting I've called 3 times and talked with someone each time. Still no parts. A month now without being able to even build my grill. Let alone use it. Not 1 email as promised. I'm pretty sure they give you the run around. 1 more week and I'm returning the giant paper weight .

Still waiting I've called 3 times and talked with someone each time. Still no parts. A month now without being able to even build my grill. Let alone use it. Not 1 email as promised. I'm pretty sure they give you the run around. 1 more week and I'm returning the giant paper weight .

trying calling them in the morning on Tuesday or Wednesday.

They should be available now this there support center is back to 100%.

I bought a blanket with my 1150 grill this morning at Lowes. They had the blankets on clearance for $52.00

The best way is to go to the PitBoss facebook page and send them a message explaining to them your issues with your grill,the usually reply within a few hours unless they are swamped but the will reply,this is the only way I communicate with PitBosses Customer Service

Latest Discussions

Back