Help

Harley2012

Reaction score
Pit boss 700 keeps stalling out after about 5 hrs cooking at 225 temp any help would be appreciated thanks y’all

Best bet is to call customer service and leave a call back number? How are your pellets in your hopper? Plenty in there? You have to check it from time to time because sometimes pellets stop feeding into the auger and you have to move them around with a stick or by hand.

Best bet is to call customer service and leave a call back number? How are your pellets in your hopper? Plenty in there? You have to check it from time to time because sometimes pellets stop feeding into the auger and you have to move them around with a stick or by hand.
My pellets are good and the hopper is always full. It was full in the cup but wouldn’t ignite till I tore it apart and vacuumed the cup out and restarted it

My pellets are good and the hopper is always full. It was full in the cup but wouldn’t ignite till I tore it apart and vacuumed the cup out and restarted it

Sounds like a flame out. Could have had a pellet void that caused the fire to go out, then it got smothered by more pellets after the void.
Igniter only runs for the first five minutes of start up. It cannot restart itself.
Be very careful about flame outs. This is where grill fires come from.
If the fire does go out. Shut it down immediately, and clean out all of the pellets in the firebox area.

You can then do a normal start up.

Latest Discussions

Back