Has anyone ever get a part for a warranty

Clyde

Reaction score
I got a new controller for a warranty claim & it’s been in processing for 4 days & hasn’t shipped is that normal

I got a new controller for a warranty claim & it’s been in processing for 4 days & hasn’t shipped is that normal

It is normal based on your grill. Some controllers are on back order especially the Pro Series controller.

I've gotten several items from them on warranty. Some ship fast, others do not. I waited 8 weeks on an RTD probe. They also sent me some stuff I didn't need but I am glad they did. They sent me two augers and a fan. I initially had what I thought was a jammed auger so they sent 2 of them and it took a few weeks. No idea why they sent a new fan motor but I have it now as a backup.

Due to Covid shipping is very, very slow.

I've gotten several items from them on warranty. Some ship fast, others do not. I waited 8 weeks on an RTD probe. They also sent me some stuff I didn't need but I am glad they did. They sent me two augers and a fan. I initially had what I thought was a jammed auger so they sent 2 of them and it took a few weeks. No idea why they sent a new fan motor but I have it now as a backup.

Due to Covid shipping is very, very slow.
Cool thank you I guess I’ll just sit & wait

I have gotten an RTD probe and a control board. Takes about 4-6 weeks for parts

Still waiting on an RTB probe for 6 weeks. Bought one on Amazon cheap and worked. Still waiting on PB. Called a couple of days ago, no response from talking to customer service. Gonna use theirs for backup if it will ever arrive...….

Still waiting on an RTB probe for 6 weeks. Bought one on Amazon cheap and worked. Still waiting on PB. Called a couple of days ago, no response from talking to customer service. Gonna use theirs for backup if it will ever arrive...….
I know they are backed up from this dumb Covid stuff but dang it’s getting ridiculous on having to wait as long as some have been waiting. I’m taking it that they don’t have any parts in the USA they are waiting on China to ship parts

My RTD probe was on back order for 8 weeks. So I ordered the cheap one from Amazon with ONE day shipping on Prime. The day it arrived I got a notification the one from Pit Boss finally shipped so now I have a back up.

I know they are backed up from this dumb Covid stuff but dang it’s getting ridiculous on having to wait as long as some have been waiting. I’m taking it that they don’t have any parts in the USA they are waiting on China to ship parts

They will eventually start stocking in the US, but due to factory closings in China things are going slow on starting them up. China is back to full capacity as those factories are waiting on materials to make the components as well so things we slow. The other problem we have right now as anything that comes over seas is sitting in the ports due to Covid as items have to be in a waiting period prior to be released.

They Shipped the controller today so hopefully I get it by Friday if not it should be here Monday

Latest Discussions

Back