False advertising on Pro series controllers

aeroin

Reaction score
Just saw this on Pit-Bosses instagram marketing BS... 275 on a pro series SmokeIT app. The app doesn't look like my iOS app, plus it shows a range going in 25f increments from 180>500 (which isn't available). Another false advertisement from Pitboss (Smoke Density control anyone?).

So tired of this company and their inability to fix the brand new products that aren't performing like expected. Even releasing new smokers (1600 series) with the same god awful PID controller as the 1150.

Returning my PB1150PS2 and won't be giving them another dime of my time or money.

Attachments

• IMG_1980.PNG
    IMG_1980.PNG
    864.3 KB · Views: 20
  • PitbossInstagram.mov
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

DaveXDm9

Staff member
Reaction score
That is interesting why they would provide that advertising on it. Danson's other grill brand Louisiana Grills controller does go to 275, but the temps can be changed by 5 degree increments so it is not a Louisiana Grill pretending to be a Pro Series.

I would call Pit Boss and asked them on why they are showing this in Instagram.

aeroin

Reaction score
That is interesting why they would provide that advertising on it. Danson's other grill brand Louisiana Grills controller does go to 275, but the temps can be changed by 5 degree increments so it is not a Louisiana Grill pretending to be a Pro Series.

I would call Pit Boss and asked them on why they are showing this in Instagram.
I've tried to contact Pit Boss for the last 3 days in a row, they force you to "leave a callback number" and then just never call you back. I have a support ticket from 11/26/20 that just never gets updated about my 1150 temp issues.. only recourse is to show them via my pocketbook at this point.

MKinHB

Reaction score
I have said this from the day I got my PRO SERIES
what SMOKE DENSITY CONTROL there is no such thing but they advertise it on the packaging.
see my avatar

Latest Discussions