Email from Pit Boss regarding tempature issues 850/1150 Pro

JoshS

Reaction score
I just got this email from Pit Boss, looks like the good news we have been waiting for, an official response to our temperature holding problems and it looks like a fix is on the way! I left a bad review on the Lowes website and it looks like this is a response. It does not say WHEN the update will be released though.

"Dear Pro Series owner,

Thank you for your recent purchase of the Pit Boss Pro Series grill from Lowe’s. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on lowes.com documenting your experience. We have identified an issue with some of our grills holding temperatures in the mid-range and have come up with a firmware update to the controller to help these grills perform better in this range.

We are very excited about this new line of Pit Boss grills and want to make sure that the grill is working well for you. If you could please reply to this email with the issues you are experiencing, I will personally make sure that we work to get your grill running so that you are able to cook dinner for your family and enjoy the features of the Pro Series grills.

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review, and we take our customers concern very seriously. We want to help improve your experience and are excited to have you as part of the Pit Boss Family!

Have a fantastic day,
George K."

I just got this email from Pit Boss, looks like the good news we have been waiting for, an official response to our temperature holding problems and it looks like a fix is on the way! I left a bad review on the Lowes website and it looks like this is a response. It does not say WHEN the update will be released though.

"Dear Pro Series owner,

Thank you for your recent purchase of the Pit Boss Pro Series grill from Lowe’s. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on lowes.com documenting your experience. We have identified an issue with some of our grills holding temperatures in the mid-range and have come up with a firmware update to the controller to help these grills perform better in this range.

We are very excited about this new line of Pit Boss grills and want to make sure that the grill is working well for you. If you could please reply to this email with the issues you are experiencing, I will personally make sure that we work to get your grill running so that you are able to cook dinner for your family and enjoy the features of the Pro Series grills.

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review, and we take our customers concern very seriously. We want to help improve your experience and are excited to have you as part of the Pit Boss Family!

Have a fantastic day,
George K."
In addition to the same email you received above. I got a separate email from Pitboss asking for serial number and address to send a box and instructions for removing the controller to send off for repair. Says turn around time 5-7 days. I’ll keep you all posted as it happens.

Latest Discussions

Back