Customer Service / Parts THEY STINK!!!!

So Pit Boss called me back just now. They are sending a new probe and an igniter plus the RA option to return to Walmart but I can only return it before the 25th of this month.

****Update after initial posting****

So after considering doing even more work to this thing. I am returning it. I will go back to a charcoal smoker. The support person I had today was unbelievable and good. I think they know there are issues especially with the Lexington model.

Last edited:
That was fast, I ordered the probe yesterday and got notification it will arrive today. Thanks Amazon Prime! Also, an email came from Pit boss saying my probe from them has shipped hahaha. But the one from Amazon will be here first, I tracked the one from PB and it is coming from a warehouse in Washington state. I'll hold on to that probe for a backup. Those cost $49 on the Pit Boss website, the one I ordered was $12 and user reviews say it is more accurate than the one that comes in the PIt Boss so we shall see.

Well it seems there is still a long wait for warranty parts being delivered based on other sites and conversations so just let everyone know to be patient and if not Amazon is a good source for aftermarket parts although that is basically what PB uses anyway.

Latest Discussions

Back