Crazy APP

Kp33

Reaction score
So got my new board the other day it has all the temp upgrades of 10 degree increments. Opened the app and for the 1st ten minutes worked great then I get the attached message and the app no longer shows the 10 degree increments but showed the old temp increments 200 225 250 300. However the grill itself still shows the 10 degree increments but I can’t use the app now to set anything but 200 225 250 300.

Attachments

• A00EB4BB-8902-4775-A3C9-F6A741D4FC95.png
    A00EB4BB-8902-4775-A3C9-F6A741D4FC95.png
    178.7 KB · Views: 25
all this is becoming amusing
And the app people blame pit boss and pit boss blames the app people however my grill holds it temps pretty good and cooks up good food so if they ever can get the app fixed I’ll be happy

I'm with you, mine is working good, my temps. are even, the app works good for me and customer support has been good so far.
I do wish they would update these controllers to have 10 degree increments, that would fix lots of problems.
when I want to cook at 250* it only gets to 220* ish. so I have to turn it up then turn it down to try and maintain 250*.
If it had 10* increments I could just set it to 260* or 270* etc.
Maybe some day they will.

I'm with you, mine is working good, my temps. are even, the app works good for me and customer support has been good so far.
I do wish they would update these controllers to have 10 degree increments, that would fix lots of problems.
when I want to cook at 250* it only gets to 220* ish. so I have to turn it up then turn it down to try and maintain 250*.
If it had 10* increments I could just set it to 260* or 270* etc.
Maybe some day they will.
I have the controller that is updated in 10° increments my issue is the app started out in 10° increments and then 10 minutes later on it’s own went to the Old 25° increments very odd

when I first got my grill I downloaded the app and it sucked big time so I deleted it.
recently I downloaded it again to try it out because I read here that some people were having luck with it, saw some of the pics and it looked different. It is a newer version than the one I first had. then with the help of app assist tested the blue tooth with Light Blue and found my controller had a weak signal. installed new controller and as soon as I turned on the app, it hooked up with my grill and it has been working fine ever since.
the only bad thing about my grill is the temperature increments! (also the anti gravity hopper) but that's a whole other thread.
I don't care if my grill is only at 220* - 230* when it is set at 250*, I could fix that by setting it to 260* or 270*, but no, we have a HUGE gap in the increments, so I have to play with it to keep 250*
I like 250

Latest Discussions

Back