Control panel wiring harness

Roadkill

Reaction score
Anyone help me with the control panel wiring harness for a Series 3 stand up.
- ground
- single wire with black clip
- 3 clips left, which go to which?

Cannot find anything in the manual or online! All 3 clips r the same, but not sure which clips join up!?

Attachments

• IMG_7712.jpeg
    IMG_7712.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 260
- ground

Cannot find anything in the manual or online! All 3 clips r the same, but not sure which clips join up!?

They have a couple of Series 3, one I looked at has a wiring diagram.
I have been searching yet again. I cannot find anywhere that states which clips/color wires match up to the other clips. I see assembly instructions and utube videos. Not one has any information on the control panel wires.

Your Welcome. Did you get it running?
Good morning! No I haven’t fired it up yet as we are under a FIRE BAN here. This is a brand new machine that never worked out of the box apparently. I picked it up off Marketplace, bought a control panel from Amazon.

Will take her for a spin after work today, just to run her up a bit. Cannot use pellet smokers at this time unfortunately.

- ground

I see you have the wiring diagram that should do the trick. Just one other tip - when removing the original control panel and connecting the new one do it one connector at a time. That way the connectors will be in like positions. I replaced my control panel and used this practice and had no problem.

Good morning! No I haven’t fired it up yet as we are under a FIRE BAN here. This is a brand new machine that never worked out of the box apparently. I picked it up off Marketplace, bought a control panel from Amazon.

Will take her for a spin after work today, just to run her up a bit. Cannot use pellet smokers at this time unfortunately.
Fire it up yet?

Latest Discussions

Back