College Football season...will they play

DaveXDm9

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Love college football and I am a SEC fan along with my alma mater Univeristy of Missouri - Mizzou Tigers. So far the SEC is on slate to play and I am hoping that the season will get off with no issues. Missouri starts the season against Alabama....way to start the season off.

Sucks for your team. I’m an Aggie & Miss state since both of my kids went there.

Sucks for your team. I’m an Aggie & Miss state since both of my kids went there.

it kills me that we do not play the Aggies at all since the Tigers and Aggies came from the Big 12. I do miss the Big 12 I really do, but with Missouri's new coach I am hoping he will turn it around.

I wish we get the A&M vs Texas game back. I just hope they get to play the whole season.

I wish we get the A&M vs Texas game back. I just hope they get to play the whole season.

that is true as that should be a gimme every year as that would be a great Non-Conference game. TV Ratings on that game would sky rocket.

Not really sure what's gonna happen. I am a Tennessee grad. Vols haven't done much in a long time and as long as we keep the same lackluster QB things are not gonna change.

I guess I am also a Seminoles fan as well since my daughter is a freshman at FSU. She starts fall semester Monday but also took summer term on July.

Not really sure what's gonna happen. I am a Tennessee grad. Vols haven't done much in a long time and as long as we keep the same lackluster QB things are not gonna change.

I guess I am also a Seminoles fan as well since my daughter is a freshman at FSU. She starts fall semester Monday but also took summer term on July.

Vols have a solid recruiting class every year and it blows me away why they struggle. Vols have not been the same since Lane Kiffin. Butch Jones was a good coach he could not pick the right staff to help him.

Dave, just reread the post. I’m sorry. I did not mean Missouri sucks. I should have said it sucks you get Alabama to start the season.

Saturday night while channel flippin' I happened to see a real live game! Austin Peay and Central Ark. At first I thought it was an old game then I noticed very few fans, refs and coaches wearing masks and refs using electric whistles. It was near bed time so I didn't see much - less than a minute left in the half.
ESPN3 and CBSSN will have games on Thurs night. Looks like several on Saturday.

as long as Politics does not get into College Football I will watch.

2 games tonight, Central Ark at UAB on EPSN3 (not sure if I have it but it is on their app so I guess I could watch it on my Firestick).

South Alabama at Southern Miss on CBS Sport Network (I think I have it, not sure. If I do it is a new channel)

Latest Discussions

Back