Can't connect my iphone se to PB850PS2

Karl Pesson

Reaction score
I just can't seem to get my iphone connected to my PB850PS2. Every time I try I get gibberish. See attachment. Any help that you can offer would be deeply appreciated
Karl

Attachments

• pit boss error.pdf
    161.6 KB · Views: 34
I just can't seem to get my iphone connected to my PB850PS2. Every time I try I get gibberish. See attachment. Any help that you can offer would be deeply appreciated
Karl
Did u try to uninstall the app. Full reboot of the iPhone. Reinstall app. If that doesn't work....grab a Android tablet and try to connect with that. If neither work, then must be a controller issue.....call Pit Boss

Did u try to uninstall the app. Full reboot of the iPhone. Reinstall app. If that doesn't work....grab a Android tablet and try to connect with that. If neither work, then must be a controller issue.....call Pit Boss
I did not try to reboot the whole phone but will try that
Thanks

Here is what fixed the thing. When you login as a user you can nor leave skips in the name. It must be one continuous name IE
Bob Smith is a no no but Bobsmith is ok.
Hey thanks for the update. That is very good to know! You would think they would tell you that in the app....instead of erroring out. Isn't that why they went with a 3rd party to provide those services. But congrats.!

Karl
Contact the Smoke-It company, they got me up and running. I had a bad controller. They contacted PitBoss who sent me out a new.
controller and problems solved.
SMOKE-IT TECH SUPPORT

+1 888-503-8702

Back