Best Lockhart price?

SmokeySteve

Reaction score
I'm new to this site. I am Steve, age 64, retired and live in Spartanburg, SC. Retired US Marine, Retired Cop, former Realtor.
I have my eye on the Lockhart Grill but I am trying to find a better price than the $747 that Walmart wants. Any suggestions?

I saw it a couple of weeks ago on clearance for about $600. Look around at another Walmart

I got mine about a month ago at Walmart. It was priced a $568 but then they were discounting all their floor model BBQs and Smokers for 50% off...so I got it for around $310 (tax included). They said they had to clear all the cookers so they could move in their Xmas stock into their patio area. You may want to check your local Walmart and see if they are doing the same?

I bought one Thursday. Only one that I could find in the box and I had to drive 40 miles to get it. As much as it pained me, I paid full retail. My local Walmart had only the display model left. The sales clerk told me that they do not sell display models. If that is the case, I wonder what they eventually do with them? If I pay full retail for something, you can believe that I really want it!;)

Latest Discussions

Back