Bear Mountain pellets

Guineabear

Reaction score
Ordered a 20 pound bag of oak pellets yesterday. In 5 minutes an email said it was ready for pickup and another email 5 minutes later said my order was canceled. I called customer service and inquired. The rep said it looks like they are having supply problems and may stop carrying the Bear Mountain Brand.. He suggested Amazon where they charge at least double. Sure hope he's wrong.

Ordered a 20 pound bag of oak pellets yesterday. In 5 minutes an email said it was ready for pickup and another email 5 minutes later said my order was canceled. I called customer service and inquired. The rep said it looks like they are having supply problems and may stop carrying the Bear Mountain Brand.. He suggested Amazon where they charge at least double. Sure hope he's wrong.
From?

I’d try Amazon or Walmart

I’d try Amazon or Walmart
Amazon charges more than double compared to Tractor Supply. Stopped at Wally World this morning. They had mostly Pitboss and s few Cuisinart flavored pellets. Nothing I was interested in. Hopefully Tractor Supply won't actually drop Bear Mountain. Still intend to check Dick's for Lumberjack.

Do you have an Academy Sports near you? I noticed they were carrying Bear Mountain this week when I was there.
Not close by. But something to keep in mind. Thanks. I hope this is just misinformation about Tractor Supply. It came from just one customer service rep who seemed to be guessing.

Look at the Winn Dixie on Harrison. They had 20 lb bags for 9.99 a couple weeks ago.
Thanks for the tip. Stopped there this morning. They had several bags but only 2 flavors, Bold BBQ and Sweet Craft blend. Already have the bold but bought the Sweet because I wanted to try it. It's a mixture of oak, maple and cherry which sounds interesting.

Thanks for the tip. Stopped there this morning. They had several bags but only 2 flavors, Bold BBQ and Sweet Craft blend. Already have the bold but bought the Sweet because I wanted to try it. It's a mixture of oak, maple and cherry which sounds interesting.
I'm not sure what they had when we were there. I just glanced and was surprised they had them. My wife ran by and grabbed the bold. I wonder if we can talk to the store manager - see if they can be ordered.

I wonder if all Winn Dixie stores carry Bear Mountain or just this one?
Can't hurt to ask the store manager. Worst he can say is no.

Back