App for Lockhart Sucks?

Jstenson

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to update this App via Bluetooth, failed every time. Tried my IPad Pro, my IPhone 11 Pro and my wife’s iPhone 7+. Anyone experience the same issue?

Attachments

• E925E6C6-363C-4A1C-B601-82C8F513E61C.png
    E925E6C6-363C-4A1C-B601-82C8F513E61C.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 36
Yes. Finally got mine to take the update last weekend, but it still didnt finalize the process. But at least it worked...
Used the Smoke IT app instead of PB.
Only works on my ipnone . Cannot get it to work on android....

I should say--the Smoke IT app connects thru wifi, rather than just Bluetooth with PB app

My Lockhart platinum smoke it app connected through my WiFi, updated and is working. Can’t adjust the temp on it but everything else is working.

That’s odd! I read ahead of time that if you register your grill with Pit Boss, the update goes right through. I followed that and everything is working fine. I have tried on my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone XMax. The iPad app did crash several times during a 6 hour cook, but once I opened it back up, connected immediately. I believe the app is actually web based and not a “true” app. Hope it starts working for you!

I can monitor the grill but can make no changes from my iPad or phone. Can’t adjust temp, turn lights on or turn grill off. Can you?

Everything is working for me. The only thing you can’t do is turn the smoker ON for the app.

That’s odd! I read ahead of time that if you register your grill with Pit Boss, the update goes right through. I followed that and everything is working fine. I have tried on my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone XMax. The iPad app did crash several times during a 6 hour cook, but once I opened it back up, connected immediately. I believe the app is actually web based and not a “true” app. Hope it starts working for you!

Couldn't get my app to work, so I registered my grill then reloaded the app. Same results. Won't connect to my Wifi Network.

Latest Discussions

Back