A quick brag on PB Cust service

Mustangjac

Reaction score
I've had a great recent experience with PB cust service and I wanted to give them a quick shout to brag on them.

I bought my Memphis Ultimate (the first one) in January of 2021. I've used the heck out of this thing.....by far my favorite grill ever. Well, sometime in the summer last year, I had a BAD flare up....grease fire that I caught before it got past the grill itself...but not quick enough to save the igniters. Those were melted and a good portion of the paint, inside and out....had bubbled up. I took some pictures and reached out to PB. They sent me replacements for the igniters and offered to send me some high temp paint...but I told them I'd take care of that myself since they were kind enough to replace my igniters without any hassle. So I scraped off the paint and re-painted the affected surfaces.

Fast forward to last month..... I'm lighting the gas side for a rare non-charcoal quick chicken grill.....and the middle heat shield falls off the mount and hits the burner. When I pulled the grates off to put it back...I saw that the mount had fallen....because the entire inside of the grill had rusted out. There was no where to mount the shield back up....just pressing in it caused more holes to come through.

So again, I took some pictures and reached out to support. After a few minutes explaining what had happened....and sending the pictures....they agreed to replace the entire grill. Drop shipped straight from WA state on a pallet.

I felt that was impressive. No runaround....no hoops to jump through. That's good service and I feel they deserve the kudos.

IMG_1513 2.jpegIMG_1570.jpegIMG_1605.jpeg

Glad you’ve had a great experience with support!!
Roll that smoke 💨!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Latest Discussions

Back