1150 Control board replacement bad out of the box.

mike121

Reaction score
I received a new control board for my 1150, out of the box and I get flashing error code ( error ignitor) and it wont fire. I reinstalled the old board so I can use it today, I works fine but no Wi-Fi. the grill is a nightmare. it took a long time to get this control board you would thing it should work.

I received a new control board for my 1150, out of the box and I get flashing error code ( error ignitor) and it wont fire. I reinstalled the old board so I can use it today, I works fine but no Wi-Fi. the grill is a nightmare. it took a long time to get this control board you would thing it should work.
Did u try to move the antenna from under the top PCB board to mount on the plastic cover? That fixed my No WiFi issues

They don’t work, garbage

Latest Discussions

Back